Associate Consultant at Avtar Career Creators
Views:4214 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Compliance Officer - Bank (7-15 yrs)
1. Managing and maintaining the ADF/reporting system to ensure the timely and accurate submission of regulatory returns as and when required.
2. Acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and perform all duties and responsibilities associated with that role to ensure adherence with RBI rules and regulatory bodies.
3. Liaising with the RBI / FIU and other regulatory bodies as required to ensure as far as possible compliance with RBI rules and regulations and other requirements of a legal nature.
4. Providing managers of the other teams with appropriate and up to date information or data immediately as requested.
5. Training staff periodically regarding regulation of Anti Money Laundering and compliance.
6. Authorizing and releasing payment order filtered by OFAC Filtering System.
7. Making a return of Bank Audit posted by Audit Company.
8. Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in overseeing compliance procedures and might also advise on risk management.
9. Assists the Chief Executive Officer with the development of the entity wide budget for compliance efforts including identifying resource gaps and directing resources appropriately whether within the department or in other areas of the Bank.
10. Create process and manuals according to KEB policy and periodically to be reviewed.
11. Managing daily & monthly Audit.
12. Managing audit set up by H.O.
13. Acting in the capacity of Internal Auditor ensuring that regular audits are performed of all departments of the branch.
14. Training all staffs for internal control and reporting to H.O.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.