Consultant at Talisman Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:120 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Compliance Manager - Pharma/Healthcare (7-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting local policies and procedures and working directly with the business units to develop the necessary processes to implement the local policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of the training program and conducting training on key policies, procedures and other high risk compliance matters.
- Supporting and providing legal and compliance analysis for Transparency reporting, dispute resolution, and other details surrounding the Company's reporting obligations.
- Provide support on large scale projects involving engagements with health care professionals and key opinion leaders such as: consultancy arrangements, charitable donations, demonstration and evaluation of products, grant funding, product donations, and company sponsored training.
- Preventing, identifying and resolving potential non-compliance risks and consulting the business on proactively eliminating, mitigating, and resolving such risks.
- Adopting reasonable controls to measure compliance, periodic reporting, providing follow up to appropriate stakeholders in the business, Legal and senior management.
- Assisting internal and external auditors on controls subject to audits, investigations, and reporting.
- Participating in periodic auditing and monitoring activities, communications to the business, and processes for obtaining management response to any identified gaps.