Principal Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:377 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Compliance Manager - Pharma (3-7 yrs)
Compliance personnel to support the company's business processes and transactions in compliance with applicable laws and policies.
The incumbent will be a part of Legal and Compliance team and be responsible for training and creating awareness on ethics and compliance matters at the manufacturing site of the company.
- Ensure that the comply conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws and professional standards in line with the company's policies and the Anti-Bribery and Anti-corruption framework.
- Actively involved in the vendor selection process ensuring compliance with the policies including conduct of due diligence.
- Review and adjust the policies and codes based on experience and industry practices.
- Assist the Legal and Compliance department in developing training modules, assessing the need for training and delivering training to employees and third parties and maintain records in relation thereto.
- Increase awareness and understanding of compliance in the Organization by conducting training and education on compliance and ethics matters.
- Organize trainings for all employees and maintain the training records
- Assist the Legal and Compliance in streamlining internal processes and develop systems/process for smooth functioning of the business.
- Assist the Legal and Compliance department in investigations & assessing corrective/ disciplinary actions when appropriate.
- Addressing day to day compliance queries of employees directly or in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders;
- Provide periodic reports as would be required from time to time.
Qualification & Experience :
- Candidates with Law degree and exposure to pharma industry with good understanding and experience of compliance requirements in a global organization will be preferred.
The candidate should be a mature/independent/experienced person having below qualities:
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical industry and practices.
- Substantive experience in compliance practice areas including those related to Anti-Bribery Anti- Corruption, Conflicts of Interest
- Ability to draft Compliance Policies & Procedures and effectively implement & monitor the same for assigned Business Units
- Ability to conduct training sessions