Co-Founder at HiringHawk.com
Views:301 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Compliance Manager - General Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Review and analyze new regulations/ circulars from regulatory bodies, revise internal training materials related to Anti Money Laundering (AML) and drive implementation of changes in order to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Evaluate regulatory requirements and liaise with internal stakeholders for timely submission of compliance reporting to regulatory bodies. Evaluate any suspicious transactions and conduct timely reporting to relevant authorities.
Responsibilities - AML Reporting & System:
- Conduct monthly monitoring of AML parameters given by the Financial Intelligence Unit - India (FIU-IND) and report to the Compliance Officer.
- Conduct AML analysis and timely reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Advise internal stakeholders on all aspects of AML compliance.
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports such as Suspicious Transaction Report (STR), Cash Transaction Report (CTR), Counterfeit Currency Report (CCR), NPO Sector Transaction Report (NTR).
- Track regulatory changes and revise internal compliance policies and process notes on AML.
- Update the AML training materials and support AML training sessions, when required.
- Assist and guide internal stakeholders on regulatory requirements to enable development of AML system automation related provisions.
- Facilitate deployment of AML solutions through coordination for system change requests, approval requirements, agreements etc.
- Assist in the development of the entire AML system automation project by providing coordination and guidance