Associate Consultant HR at Ingenuity
Views:129 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Compliance Manager - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Company: Reputed FMCG Company
Position: Compliance Manager
- Compliance managers are responsible for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training, and their organizations' overall compliance policies and procedures
- Should have exposure to handle corporate legal and compliance.
- Also referred to as a Compliance Specialist, these highly-analytical professionals perform regular audits, implement company policies, and design control systems
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures