Associate Consultant HR at Ingenuity
Views:254 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Compliance Manager - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Company: Reputed FMCG Company
Position: Compliance Manager
- Compliance managers are responsible for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training, and their organizations' overall compliance policies and procedures
- Should have exposure to handle corporate legal and compliance.
- Also referred to as a Compliance Specialist, these highly-analytical professionals perform regular audits, implement company policies, and design control systems
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.