HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:1238 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Compliance Manager - CS/LLB - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
- Supporting the compliance officer to protect the integrity of the Group, its assets, customers and employees, responsible for developing, setting up, maintaining and operating an effective local Compliance Management System in accordance with the Compliance headquarter functions.
- Ensure that all business operation and dealings of the company are within the objects of the company, compliant with all laws and regulatory and requirements of India as applicable to the Group Financial Services, ensuring continuity of RBI License.
- Corporate Secretarial
- Compliance with labour laws for all branches
- Legal Agreements - Retail & Lease agreements
- Compliance of RBI regulations, Anti Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, SEBI & NSE (Listing of Debentures with the Stock exchange), Issue of Commercial Papers and other securities, FEMA laws and other applicable regulations, Compliance Management
- CS/LLB with excellent comm skills
- Having experience in Secretarial work and having exposure to Compliances of Insurance or NBFC set up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.