Compliance Manager (6-9 yrs)
One of the Reputed In-house looking to hire 6-9 years Compliance Manager for their Delhi office.
- National and international laws and regulations that pertain to it, professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards.
- Supporting the Director and Senior Leadership Team to promote a culture of compliance across the school. Working with leadership and concerned stakeholders to raise awareness of and reduce regulatory risk.
- Advise leadership on legal issues and compliance matters. Keep leadership and concerned stakeholders informed of new changes in a law that may affect or relate to school operations.
- Provide training to staff members to promote compliance awareness and assist with the framing of procedures and their implementation to ensure compliance.
- Re-structure/define internal processes and re-align cross-department functionalities to promote effective compliance implementation. Assist with contract reviews, process improvements, and policy framing in line with compliance requirements.
- Drive engagement, awareness and preparedness of employees in relation to applicable to statutory compliances, Liaise with school lawyers and prepare briefs for school leadership to decide on contentious issues.
- Assist and collaborate with department stakeholders for continuous tracking and monitoring of compliance reporting across departments, through the compliance software.
Data Protection Officer:
- Implementing measures and a privacy governance framework to manage data collection and processing, including developing consent templates for data collection, assisting with data mapping etc.
- Working with key internal stakeholders in the review of projects and related data to ensure compliance with data privacy laws, and where necessary, complete and advise on privacy impact assessments.
- Inform and advise the school (the data controller) and employees (data processors) on how to comply with data protection laws (including GDPR). Raise awareness and provide staff training for any employees involved with data handling and processing activities. Provide advice regarding data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance. Give advice and recommendations to the school about the interpretation or application of the data protection laws.
- Handle complaints or requests by the institution, or data subjects, or introduce improvements on their own initiative. Report to the Senior Leadership Team any failure to comply with applicable data protection laws. Monitor compliance with all applicable data protection laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.