Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:1440 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Competitive & Strategic Intelligence Role - Pharma/Specialty (1-8 yrs)
- Contribute to scientific and commercial due diligence efforts to support portfolio development and expansion strategy for US specialty business.
- Conduct disease area landscape analysis (secondary research) to develop unmet need hypothesis
- Interface with internal and external experts (primary research) to validate hypothesis
- Analyse competitive landscape to determine market size, future trend & drivers
- Provide revenue forecast and valuation assumptions
- Provide inputs for financial models
- Organise and help conduct Advisory Boards, participation in conferences
- Help project manage key programs
- Contribute in generating Business Development leads and take on partner interface as needed
- Guide the Business Group on White Spaces in Selected therapy areas.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to Collate and analyse data from multiple avenues (PubMed, paid databases, analyst reports etc.).
- Skill in working with cross-functional teams (scientific, legal, business development etc.) and multi-tasking.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of the US healthcare and reimbursement landscape.