Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2770 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Competitive & Strategic Intelligence Role - Pharma/Specialty (1-8 yrs)
- Contribute to scientific and commercial due diligence efforts to support portfolio development and expansion strategy for US specialty business.
- Conduct disease area landscape analysis (secondary research) to develop unmet need hypothesis
- Interface with internal and external experts (primary research) to validate hypothesis
- Analyse competitive landscape to determine market size, future trend & drivers
- Provide revenue forecast and valuation assumptions
- Provide inputs for financial models
- Organise and help conduct Advisory Boards, participation in conferences
- Help project manage key programs
- Contribute in generating Business Development leads and take on partner interface as needed
- Guide the Business Group on White Spaces in Selected therapy areas.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to Collate and analyse data from multiple avenues (PubMed, paid databases, analyst reports etc.).
- Skill in working with cross-functional teams (scientific, legal, business development etc.) and multi-tasking.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of the US healthcare and reimbursement landscape.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.