Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:141 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Competitive Intelligence Role - Pharma (6-15 yrs)
Location: PAN India
Experience : 5 to 14 years
- Excellent Job opportunity for Pharma Competitive Intelligence
- To support Global Pharma Franchise (Immuno-Inflammation\Derma\CVM) Commercial strategy team for various requirements of Competitive Intelligence
- Have good understanding of Pharmaceutical business from commercial and clinical development perspective; knowledge of global pharmaceutical environment and challenges enabling to provide CI support for early, near to launch and launched medicines
- Hand-on experience on secondary data sources and propriety databases such as Pharma Projects, Trial Trove, Cortellis, Pharma Tell, Decision Resources, etc.
- To manage multiple CI projects under tight timelines interfacing with global clientele and prioritize requests based on the criticality and business need as agreed with the stakeholders
- Gain business context about the internal assets, competitor dynamics and monitor competitor activity for a range of KITs/KIQs specific to the medicine/TA
- Deliver in depth, comprehensive, regular CI reports and support ad hoc queries in the areas of indication based pipeline landscapes, competitor company/ asset profile, competitor launch timelines and key event timelines, newsletters etc.
- To engage with various internal and external stakeholders such as Forecasting/Market intelligence/Pricing & Market access/ Market research / Medical teams and able to stick the various intelligence and report the same
- Responsible for continuous process improvement in developing content for various CI deliverables across indications/therapy areas
- Interact as a "partner" with onshore stakeholders, not waiting to be asked to give an opinion and pushing back with respect to scenarios, iterations, analysis, and recommendations
- Demonstrate excellence as an individual contributor with minimal support from peers/team lead, together with the ability to mentor a team of CI offshore analysts, driving high productivity/ efficiency, and creating appropriate performance reviews and capability development plans
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.