Designation at Business Research Startup
Views:281 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Competitive Intelligence Analyst - IT/ICT Business Research - KPO (7-9 yrs)
This role is to support the CI program of a top-notch global IT company in their pursuit of business and growth as well as competitive differentiation. The role necessitates a good mix of two skill sets - core business research (to research and create high impact PPTs) and understanding / working on IT/ICT solutions like data center, cloud, SD-WAN, cybersecurity, etc.
This is a contractual, individual contributor, hands-on, full-time opportunity for an experienced competitive intelligence analyst. You should have worked in a demanding CI role, with a KPO or an IT company, to support CXO and sales teams with battlecards on IT / ICT service providers.
DO NOT APPLY if you come from primary research and financial research background.
- Develop comprehensive battlecard that help sales people know and pitch competitive advantages of company solutions while keeping sight of rival capabilities
- Deep dive on competitor product portfolio and bring out positioning, solution gaps, weaknesses and strengths
- Drive holistic understanding of competitor structure, GTMs, financial performance, and sales and business strategy
- Track company, competitor and sector developments to leverage current market dynamics and assess relative positions
- Conduct solution, trend and market assessments for the business in support of C-level and RFP requirements
- Extensively leverage analyst reports (Gartner, IDC, ISG, Everest, Avasant, etc.), company published information, and market commentary to deliver incisive competitive intelligence
- Evolve as a specialist and a competitive intelligence expert with deep and wide hold on company propositions, their position in the market, and the competitive landscape
- Should have worked on competitive battlecards that arm sales rep with substantial information to counter competitor's capabilities and position company capabilities as superior
- Sustained working on/for IT solutions like cloud, data center, networking, cybersecurity, digital workplace, etc.
- Substantial work on secondary research and ability to creatively leverage Google to find information
- Ability to deliver from day 1 rather than few months to settle into the role
- Extensive working on PPT to develop compelling storyline and visually appealing styles
- Worked on delivering multiple slides in a day and lengthy documents turned around in short periods
- Detail oriented, logical and deductive to compare information and arrive as conclusions, comfortable with handling large volume of information
- Self-starter, motivated to pursue a specialist role, and capable of making time to add domain skills and hold while also delivering on projects
We are boutique start up business research firm in Delhi/NCR and on a growth trajectory. We have created a space for ourselves though a highly analytical and detailed work ethos that stands appreciated from our clients. We offer a stimulating and challenging work environment that has you deliver the best. If you are smart, analytical and excellent with research outcomes, you will relish the challenge. Attractive compensation package and work from home flexibility.