Designation at Business Research Startup
Views:522 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Competitive Intelligence Analyst - ICT/IT Sector - Contractual Role (6-8 yrs)
IT / ICT - Competitive Intelligence Analyst - Contractual
- This is an exciting opportunity on a contractual, work from home basis for IT / ICT business research professionals to support a leading systems integrator in their competitive intelligence program. Women with IT / ICT research understanding on sabbatical or looking to restart career are encouraged to apply. Preference for Delhi / NCR candidates.
Opportunity details and skills required :
1. This is a hands-on competitive intelligence role to support a leading systems integrator in better understanding and benchmarking its solutions and capabilities against both global system integrators and telcos providing enterprise solutions.
2. Bring your understanding of ICT solutions (network and connectivity, cloud and data center, cyber security, UC, managed services, etc.) to critically evaluate competitor's product strength and weakness
3. Leverage understanding and published information to develop counters for sales people to deploy and win in the market place
4. Stay abreast of trends and developments in ICT solution areas to bring latest thinking to play and develop into a ICT sector analyst
5. Develop concept notes on solutions and technologies to convey their utility, importance and impact
Prior Experience :
1. Required experience in IT / ICT sector and research on tech solutions like cloud, managed services, unified communications, security, etc.
2. Core experience in developing IT / ICT competitive intelligence where relative solution capabilities are evaluated and an assessment / recommendation made
3. Tracking IT / ICT companies and markets for developments, product launches, partnerships and its impact
4. Expert at sourcing data and information, adept at managing volume of information on a topic and taking project to closure under deadlines
5. Brings fluent communication - spoken, email and presentations - to maturely manage client expectations and relationship.
6. Proficiency across PPT, Excel and Word.
- We are an exciting startup in business research and market intelligence space, based out of Delhi/NCR. We are on a growth mode and are seeking a ICT research analyst to support our global client base. In addition to flexibility, the position offer opportunities for growth and attractive compensation for the right candidate.