Competition Lawyer - Law Firm (3-5 yrs)
- Drafted responses to objections raised in trademark registrations and legal notices.
- Advising companies including review of contracts and providing legal opinions on contracts and the financing and re-financing of various renewable and nonrenewable power projects and infrastructure projects.
- Drafting of Legal notices, Civil appeal, Writ petitions, Arbitration claims, Arbitration petition, Execution petition, Consumer complaints, Written submission, Application for insolvency proceedings, Affidavits and Applications.
- Drafting and vetting of Legal opinions on Liaison office and Appointment of Overseas Citizen of India.
- Drafting responses to information sought by DG Competition Commission of India (CCI) and Reply to Information filed in CCI
- Assisted the Bench through research in Appeals related to Cartels, Bid-rigging, Abuse of dominance, Tie-in agreement, Refusal to deal., Resale price maintenance, Price parallelism, Restrictive Trade Practices and Unfair Trade Practices.
- Advised clients on full spectrum of Competition Issues from all sectors.
- Researched on cases against Google across jurisdictions and prepared briefing notes for the Commission.
- Involved in drafting the Competition Compliance Manual for Enterprises released by the CCI on its Annual Day to spread awareness and ensure compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.