Competition Lawyer - Law Firm (3-5 yrs)
- Drafted responses to objections raised in trademark registrations and legal notices.
- Advising companies including review of contracts and providing legal opinions on contracts and the financing and re-financing of various renewable and nonrenewable power projects and infrastructure projects.
- Drafting of Legal notices, Civil appeal, Writ petitions, Arbitration claims, Arbitration petition, Execution petition, Consumer complaints, Written submission, Application for insolvency proceedings, Affidavits and Applications.
- Drafting and vetting of Legal opinions on Liaison office and Appointment of Overseas Citizen of India.
- Drafting responses to information sought by DG Competition Commission of India (CCI) and Reply to Information filed in CCI
- Assisted the Bench through research in Appeals related to Cartels, Bid-rigging, Abuse of dominance, Tie-in agreement, Refusal to deal., Resale price maintenance, Price parallelism, Restrictive Trade Practices and Unfair Trade Practices.
- Advised clients on full spectrum of Competition Issues from all sectors.
- Researched on cases against Google across jurisdictions and prepared briefing notes for the Commission.
- Involved in drafting the Competition Compliance Manual for Enterprises released by the CCI on its Annual Day to spread awareness and ensure compliance.