IT Recruiter at Compest Solutions
Views:48 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Compest Solutions - Chartered Accountant (3-5 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cash management - go online to various banks to reconcile balances daily.
- In Oracle, Cash Management module, clear all checks and debits transactions that have posted for the day.
- Weekly Oracle run
- Submit wire transfers to Wells Fargo and Bank of America as needed.
- Update journal entries for payroll accruals and reversals and upload to Oracle.
- Prepare weekly Financial Statement package.
- Prepare payroll for processing by ADP. This includes updating an excel spreadsheet for verification of totals and importing files from HR to ADP for salaried and non-exempt employees.
- Process, garnishments, loans, commissions, bonuses, contract employees, and any other payroll changes.
- Prepare all payroll related journal entries.
- Prepare the 401k funding request and wire transfer.
- Update 401k yearly reconciliation spreadsheet.
- Copy and distribute payroll information to H.R. and others as necessary.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Update journal entry for, deferred revenue, accrued liabilities, accrued contract labor expense, prepayments, and depreciation amortization as needed and upload to Oracle.
- Research and Reconcile Fixed Assets additions each month. Reverse monthly accrual as needed.
- Reverse monthly accruals in Oracle.
- Upload deferred revenue entries for US in Oracle
- Prepare Intercompany schedule for all locations and perform all eliminating journal entries
- Prepare P&L by Business Unit
- Reconcile schedule
- Review and update accrued prepaid accounts as needed from additions/deletions.
- Balance Payroll to Oracle General Ledger.
- Process Patent and New Idea submissions for payroll.
- Prepare schedules for auditors: Prepaids and accruals, fixed asset listing with additions and disposals, and reconciliation of payroll to G/L.
- Annual audit of fixed assets.
- Prepare schedules for tax which include state apportionment of payroll, fixed assets, and inventory.
- Run vacation balances out of ADP during the 1st week of the new year for the accrued vacation liability $$ which is only updated once a year (HRB/ADP system updates weekly vacation accruals each Saturday so it is important to run during the 1st week).
- Send notices to the banks for Bank Statement cut off dates for next year by the end of each October.
- Prepare CA sales tax report.
- Prepare Gwinnett County property tax report.
- Prepare forms 1099 and 1096.
- Prepare annual Workers Comp Estimates and Audit, when received from Human Resources.
- Adhoc reports as required.
- Audit closure with the auditors
Technology & Tools used in this position: Accounting Software, Oracle preferred, Payroll/HR Software - ADP, MS Office Suite, On-line Banking services
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.