Associate at Aurion Solutions
Views:3009 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Compensation Role - Investment Bank (5-10 yrs)
The India compensation Associate is responsible for leading key India Compensation programs as part of the compensation team. The Compensation Team drives the development and implementation of compensation philosophy, policies, and practices around the world, supporting our best efforts to attract and retain the best talent available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze hiring and attrition trends to understand market movement and advise senior stakeholders on best approaches to attract and retain top talent
- Work with consultants to benchmark compensation in financial services and other adjacent markets, and provide key findings to divisional and senior leadership throughout the year.
- Design compensation programs and policies, including modeling financial costs and drafting communication materials
- Partner with recruiting and HCM business partners to structure new hire offers
- Work closely with senior management and divisions to manage compensation budgets throughout the year; centrally administer the year-end compensation process for the firm
- Metrics and Reporting and Expense tracking
Skillset and Experience
- Bachelors/Masters degree in an analytical field such as Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics or a related field in HR
- Approximately 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Manage multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Think multiple steps ahead; prepare for potential problems and escalate issues when appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop relationships with professionals across several HCM groups and act as an effective liaison to meet client needs
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data and presenting results that tell a clear and compelling story, preference for individuals with strong PowerPoint skills;
- Ability to work with Excel on a day to day basis
- Ability to work well in a global team environment Commercial/Financial acumen - ability to understand budget processes, vendor commercial structures and financial reconciliations/reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.