Recruitment Coordinator at ABC Consultants
Views:606 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Compensation Operations Role - BFS (4-5 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience Range : 4 to 5 Years
ROLE OVERVIEW :
This role is part of the Compensation Operations team based in Bengaluru. The Compensation Operations team is part of the broader Compensation function. The operations team has a global remit and provides support to regional and global compensation teams of GS in Americas, Asia, EMEA and India. Working closely with the regional compensation team, Operations team supports various processes, transactions, activities related to the day to day working of the compensation function in each region. The team is also responsible for proactively identifying ways to improve processes to achieve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide process and transactional support to regional and global compensation teams on key compensation processes (e.g. Payroll process, Equity related processes (Stock Incentive Plan), Transfer salaries, Various types of data validation and checks of key compensation elements, Ad hoc requests for compensation data / ranges, Support on year end / annual compensation processes, Respond to employee queries / Manage reward mailbox, Manual offer letters)
- Work with multiple regional compensation teams to drive processes with consistency and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a global team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment by prioritizing and executing efficiently.
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline existing processes and transactions.
- Flexibility to work across multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to analyze data and make judgments based on GS policies and standards
- Overall 4+ years of experience in HR with 1 - 2 years in a compensation support role providing process and transactional support to internal clients in a world class organization