Vice President at Biz Staffing Comrade Pvt Ltd
Views:2368 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Compensation Expert - IT Product Firm (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for Compensation Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Global Compensation,
- As a Compensation Analyst you will be involved in the design, development and delivery of corporate compensation programs and initiatives by providing consulting along with research and analytical support.
- The scope of this position includes job evaluations and classifications, salary surveys and the development of salary, equity, and variable pay administration processes.
- Among your day-to-day responsibilities you will act as an advisor to HR business partners regarding compensation-related topics and develop solutions to meet specific needs and you will maintain written compensation materials such as policies, guidelines and program summaries, and perform analysis and forecasting for purposes of costing, financial accruals and reporting.
- Participate in the review and development of annual salary review programs including in the execution and enhancement of base, equity, and variable pay programs, and lead global compensation processes.
- To execute this job successfully an individual must have strong analytical and mathematical skills Exceptional interpersonal, team and communication (verbal & written) skills as well as strong influencing, negotiation and listening abilities are required. Must have perseverance, attention to detail and compliance mindset.
- Bachelor/PG degree plus a minimum of 10-12 years of progressively responsible human resource experience directly related to compensation in a global company
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and extensive Excel capabilities
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday preferred)
- Experience in program management
Work Location: Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.