Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:561 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Compensation & Benefits Specialist - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Management Graduate with -8 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits role, preferably from Tier 1 & Tier 2 institutes
- Regularly review the organization pay and benefits structure with a view to improving it for improved engagement & productivity
- Comfortable in designing and implementing various compensation models within the organization.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Develop & administer employee benefit programs which include employee insurance programs, employee wellness programs and other general benefits as per HR policies.
- Knowledge of designing and implementing compensation packages (including bonus) for various departments and levels
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations