Consultant at Michael Page
Views:227 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Compensation & Benefits Role - Internet/Online (4-8 yrs)
- Working closely with the COO of a global MNC in apparel, you will be instrumental in designing the compensation and benefits.
- The incumbent would overall be responsible for the design, development, benchmarking, implementation, and communication of the Compensation & Benefits policies, program and framework.
- Designing incentive scheme / rewards program is a must.
- Ideal candidate will come with 4-8 years experience in rewards post MBA from a Tier 1 MBA institute.
- Candidates with experience with growing startups/mid-sized organizations will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and stake holder management skills.