Consultant at Michael Page
Views:894 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Compensation & Benefits Role - Internet/Online (4-8 yrs)
- Working closely with the COO of a global MNC in apparel, you will be instrumental in designing the compensation and benefits.
- The incumbent would overall be responsible for the design, development, benchmarking, implementation, and communication of the Compensation & Benefits policies, program and framework.
- Designing incentive scheme / rewards program is a must.
- Ideal candidate will come with 4-8 years experience in rewards post MBA from a Tier 1 MBA institute.
- Candidates with experience with growing startups/mid-sized organizations will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and stake holder management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.