Senior Consultant at Careerist Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Views:663 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Compensation Benchmarking Role - Retail - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-7 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards, perks and benefits.
- Developing programs that to improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees.
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
- Overseeing employee compensation and benefits, compensation databases, job descriptions, benchmark compensation as well as annual performance reviews.
- Handled Compensation & Benefits including Compensation Benchmarking
- Payroll processing & Statutory Compliance
- People Cost budgeting & Contract Management
- Must be a Post Graduate in Human Resource from a premier / Tier1 B school.