HR at Compass India Support Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:734 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Compass Group - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB (7-12 yrs)
If you are passionate to work with one of the world largest facility services company, then here is your chance to be a part of our programs with the world's most respected clients and companies.
As a Senior Manager - Legal following are the job responsibilities that one has to perform :
- Draft, negotiate and review customer and vendor contracts including Master Services Agreement and its Amendments/Renewals, Statement of Works (SOWs), Term Sheets, Change Orders, Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Provide legally sound, commercially relevant and timely legal advice and counseling to the Business Units and Function and its leaders on a variety of legal topics.
- Draft, review and negotiate various commercial contracts and agreements including procurement contracts, IFM contracts, F&B contracts, services and consultancy agreements as well as agreements relating to employment, privacy/data protection, lease agreements etc.
- Develop templates, playbooks and other knowledge management capabilities to enhance effective contract review and compliance.
- To support in M&A activities of the company.
- Effectively manage on-going legal cases, arbitrations and proactively develop and implement legal strategies to counter external legal cases etc.
- Liaise with business partners to resolve all legal issues and mitigate liability risks.
- Build compliance agenda and support compliance or audit initiatives.
- Build awareness of legal risk exposures / prepare and disseminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures, including standardization of agreements etc.
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, admin and HR issues.
- To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations.
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
Minimum Qualification required for the role :
- Law degree from a premium law school of India. Minimum experience of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in service industry preferably FOOD industry is desirable.
- Should have a good grasp of commercial laws, regulations and legal concepts and policies.
- Relevant years of legal experience combining corporate and private law settings including significant experience with matters pertaining to compliance and general corporate law matters.
- Superior communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines; ability to establish priorities and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments, peer manage relations with colleagues of other disciplines
- Ability to act and function both independently and as part of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.