Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1820 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Company Secretory - Chemicals (7-8 yrs)
- Take care of the legal affairs of an organization or a firm.
- Adhere to legal customs and financial principles of an organization.
- Attend company meetings with stakeholders, company's shareholders as well as board of directors. They need to be prepared with answers for questions which may get raised by stakeholders during the meeting.
- Acts as a mediator between the company shareholders and board of directors.
Company Secretary Job Description
- He/she should be a graduate in any field, and complete the course of company secretary from Institute of Company secretaries in India.
- He/She should have a thorough knowledge about company's rules and regulations.
- He/She should have a ready access to all the required details about the company as and when it's needed.
- He/She should take the responsibility of scheduling meetings with board of directors and organizations- legal advisers.
- The duty of a company secretary is also to process records for legal memo of the company.
- In addition to conducting annual general meetings, a company secretary also need to prepare the records for minutes of meetings with the shareholders.
- A company secretary needs to monitor the required changes in legislation and regulatory management.
- He needs to take care of financial management, the insured property of the firm and due payment if any.
- He collects writing reports, updated data and takes decisions with regard to tax and accounting.
Experience : 7 yrs
Salary : 12 - 25 LPA
Job Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.