Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:262 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Company Secretary Role - NBFC (14-16 yrs)
Our client is a large NBFC. Only CS qualified candidates who are willing to be based out of Chennai and who have experience of process during listing of company from Financial services need to apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. To Maintain Secretarial records of the Company and its periodical updation.
2. Maintenance and updation of statutory Registers and Records.
3. To Prepare and file forms, returns and applications with Govt. Authorities like Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Industry and Commerce and Reserve Bank of India, Financial Intelligence Unit, etc., Preparation and Filing of various e- forms on MCA portal
4. To conduct Board, Committees, and General Meetings for the Subsidiary Company.
5. To support Company Secretary in conducting Board, Committees, Postal Ballot and General Meetings of Holding Company.
6. To Prepare agenda, notes on agenda, minutes for Board, Committees and General Meetings.
7. To Arrange the documents required from the Secretarial department for other departments such as Marketing, Finance, etc.,
8. To Manage filing systems and records within Secretarial department.
9. To Assist in preparation of annual report of the company.
10. To ensure all the timely compliances of Companies Act, 2013 and rules; compliance under SEBI listing regulations, RBI norms
Core Competencies Expected :
To be a team leader, guide secretarial team on day to day functions, keen to learn, can do attitude, confident to take ownership on the assigned tasks, ability to handle multiple tasks, excellent communication skills both oral and written. Ability to communicate and work directly with Board of Directors is critical
EXPERIENCE: 15 years - Minimum
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree and Qualified Company Secretary - Must
PREFERENCES: LLB Graduation. Experience in NBFC / Insurance/ Listed Companies;
(mid cap, small cap listed companies)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.