Company Secretary - Professional Services Firm (2-5 yrs)
The opportunity is with a Professional Services Firm catering to clients in Middle East, US, Canada & India.
We are looking for Company Secretary ( CS) with knowledge in :
a) Company formation in all legal forms according to UAE legislation, Contract system (Articles of Association, Management Contracts, Powers of Attorney)
b) Knowledge about UAE labor, GPSSA and immigration laws and tactical processes.
c) Display (and maintain) a high level of UAE business setup market knowledge with customers in order to be seen as - expert- and a credible source of information
d) Business set up process in Offshore, Dubai mainland and Free Zones Companies. Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including expert level
- To meet the prospective client in UAE region to advise on selection of legal entity and region for UAE entry strategy
- To attend introductory / follow up call to support sales team in providing regulatory inputs to clients
- To coordinate with regulatory authority for cost and other inputs to advise clients on legal entity and region selection
- To provide inputs to develop proposal after consultation with regulatory authorities and based on client requirements
- Operational relationship management with regulatory authorities to develop ecosystem in UAE region
- To on-board the client in Nexdigm and initiate the setup process / secretarial compliance work. Client on boarding, budget updation, invoice sharing, different task creation, ensuring recovery, etc.
- To understand the case facts, conduct research to prepare setup and secretarial compliance assignments in UAE region. Prepare project plan, relevant documents, compliance calendar
- To prepare necessary documents for submission to regulatory authorities - freezone, other work
- To prepare necessary documents for submission to regulatory authorities - VISA, mainland
- Pre Setup: To coordinate with various government &freezone authorities to obtain necessary permits and clarification for business setups and secretarial compliance work
- To follow up with prospective clients, authorities by telephone/email in order to provide information about setting up a business in different Free zones, mainland & offshore authorities.
- Post Setup: To coordinate with various government &freezone authorities and clients post setup registration for approvals. E.g. immigration card, etc.
- To provide cost benefits analysis for types of entities in different region for selection of business setups
- To obtain Pre-approvals, categorization & registration with the concerned Economic Departments
- To provide continuous guidance for any occurring problems and helping in resolving issues with regards to their business set up process and on-going secretarial compliance
- To brainstorm with clients to discover their unmet requirements and advise accordingly to meet their requirements
- To ensure timely compliance by rigorous tracking and monitoring of clients- compliance of statutory and non-statutory due dates
- To be responsible for all clients queries and ensure to provide the accurate and timely responses
- To ensure client satisfaction is met on a continuous basis to ensure customer delight
- To prepare region specific, entity specific knowledge and process documents to share readymade information with the client
- To document the existing projects, knowledge into a process manual / document
- To track and monitor key regulatory updates in UAE region and publish thought leadership articles, white paper and/or report . Responsible for at lealst one monthly newslettler.
- To keep updating case studies on Nexdigm website and provide support on updating placemat. Liaise with marketing team to draft client testimonials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.