Recruitment Consultant at RGF Select
Views:535 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Company Secretary - Power Sector (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a professional for of the leading company in Power sector based out of Mumbai.
Job specifics as below:
1. Preparation of agenda of board and committee meetings, AGM related preparation, preparation and filing forms with ROC, and statutory compliances under companies' act, listing regulations and other statutory laws.
2. Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
3. Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
4. Lead and manage due diligence activities and specific investment assignments under Companies Act and Corporate Laws.
5. Drafting of various Investment agreement, shareholders agreements and other documentation for investment and other company documents.
6. Compliances Management of all other corporate laws.
7. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.