Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:504 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Company Secretary - Oil & Gas Firm (10-12 yrs)
- Ensuring compliances of Secretarial Standards and Companies Act, 2013;
- Advising and assisting in fund raising vide issue of shares on right basis or preferential allotment through private placement;
- Conducting Board of Directors Meeting, Annual General Meeting as required under Companies Act including conducting the meetings through video conferencing, issuance of notices, drafting agenda, recording minutes & preparing annual reports.
- Preparation and filling of various e-forms, under the Companies Act 2013.
- Preparation of Director's Report and Annual Return, Filing of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Handle FEMA & RBI compliances such as FCGOR/FCTRS/DI/FLA etc.
- Application of ISINs for Shares & Debentures, Opening of Demat Accounts, Dematerialisation, Corporate Actions, Transfers, pledge and unpledge of Dematerialised shares and Debentures. Dealing with RTA, Depository and Depository Participant for the same to complete transactions in given timelines.
- Preparation & Sending of agenda of Board, Audit ,Nomination and remuneration committee & stakeholders relationship committee meetings to all directors.
- Maintain statutory, regulatory and contractual compliance for multiple entities.
- Maintain and update a variety of legal files and records including contracts, agreements, shareholder records, corporate minutes and resolutions and other legal and commercial documents.
- Prepare status reports as to the status of regulatory and contractual compliance on periodical basis and share it with the stakeholders concerned.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions with respect to Brookfield Renewable India subsidiaries and operations.
- Preparing and maintaining notices, agendas, minutes and resolutions.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc).
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Preparing & maintaining Statutory Registers under the Companies Act - Register of Members, Directors, etc.
- Any other work relating to the compliance with respect to the Companies Act.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge of InvIT/AIF and SEBI related compliances will be preferred
- Company Secretary with at least 10-12 years of experience post qualification.
- Graduation: B.Com.
- Functional Area: Company and other allied legal matters.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory, company and allied law matter.
- Strong System Skills: Excel, MS Office etc.
Preferred areas of exposure:
- Candidate must have a good understanding of compliance as per Indian corporate law. Familiarity with compliance relating to renewable energy (solar and wind energy policies and incentive programs) is preferred.
- Experience in handling compliances of multiple group companies.
- Candidate should also have a good understanding of legal and regulatory issues applicable to US multinationals operating in India.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, positive attitude towards teamwork and willing to work hard.
- Motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude; will take initiative to identify problems and solutions and drive processes to completion.
- Must have experience of handling a team of atleast 2-3 members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.