Senior HR Consultant at MasterMind Strategic Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2793 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Company Secretary - NBFC/Housing Finance (0-3 yrs)
We currently have the requirement for Company Secretary in an NBFC in Housing Finance.
Company Secretary will be responsible for Rendering professional assistance on day to day basis for:
1. Preparation of Notices, Minutes, Resolutions, Returns, Reports, Certifications, Intimations, Registers and Records etc. under the Companies Act, 2013, Secreterial Standards, SEBI Regulations, Listing Guidelines, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code(IBC) and other applicable Laws and regulations.
2. Review and Maintenance of Statutory Registers and Records in relation to above areas.
3. Filling and filing of various forms in above areas and certificates.
4. Providing opinions on the provisions of the Companies Act and SEBI Regulations for compliance.
5. Drafting and vetting of information/replies in response to notices and information requirements of various authorities.
6. Assisting in compliances to various provisions of the Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, Depositories Act, IBC, FEMA, NHB Regulations, RBI Guidelines and other applicable laws and regulations.
7. Coordination with the Stock Exchanges & co-ordination with the Registrar and Transfer Agents (- RTA- ) for various functions assigned to them and review of information exchanged with RTA.
8. Secretarial Assistance in conduct of various meetings under the Companies Act, Listing Guidelines and IBC.
9. Maintenance and updating a calendar of compliance and tracking of pendency's across the group.
10. Equity Shares and Securities related issues and all related aspects, compliances and reporting's.
11. Preperation required for Secretarial Audit and Secreterial Compliance Report and Compliance to Audit observations.
12. Compliance with Corporate Governance requirements.
13. Event based compliances within the purview of Company Secretary and Compliance Officer.
14. Renew and oversight of compliances by group companies.
15. Complaint handling and reporting's and redressal of Investor grievances.
16. Secretarial Affirmations, responses and compliance to Court / Tribunal directions.
17. CSR compliances.
18. Periodical publication of results, Drafting of Annual Reports and disclosures in Annual Accounts, preparation of various reports and coordination with the auditors and regulators for the Annual Report.
19. Record maintenance within the purview of Company Secretary and Compliance Officer.
20. XBRL Filings.
21. Any other matter as may be assigned from time to time by the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer.