Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:311 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Company Secretary - NBFC (6-9 yrs)
Job Location - Mumbai
Client - A Leading NBFC
Preferred Requirements :
- A Company secretary with 6- 8 years of experience in the Corporate Secretarial with organisation of repute.
- While relevant experience in Banking/Financial Services sector may be an advantage, it is not mandatory
Key Responsibilities :
1. To oversee all compliances pertaining to secretarial function of the Financial Services business of the organiastion- includes HFC, NBFCs and AMCs/ ARC
2. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the board, CEO and other senior business leaders, providing legal, financial and strategic advice
3. Coordinating with external and internal teams / Statutory Authorities.
4. Handling Board and Committee meetings and liaise with internal stakeholders. Liaise with Directors and Senior Management in the Group.
5. Keeping abreast of applicable regulatory developments and evolving best practices in managing compliance;
6. Act as a leader, giving due direction to the teammembers, maintain efficient team structure and distribution of work
7. Liaise closely with the legal/secretarial/finance teams at the group level, and provide support in key transactions of the group