Company Secretary - NBFC (6-8 yrs)
- Looking out for a Company Secretary with experience in an NBFC. He/She should be able to handle compliance and non-compliance related matters:
- Statutory record including all Minutes under Cos Act for all group Companies.
- Filing of all statutory forms with ROC including annual returns and Balance Sheet
- Compliance of all Rules and regulation of Companies Act
- Knowledge of NBFC rules and notifications
- Filing of all statutory forms with RBI under NBFC requirements
- Primary Knowledge on FDI.
- Capital Raising /Fund Raising.
- IPO - Equity Fund - Legal drafting agreement
- Annual Compliance - Organising Board Meetings, Committee Meetings & General Meetings
- Preparation and filing of various forms with MCA
- Incorporation of Companies & LLPs - Merger & Amalgamation
- Quarterly Compliance - AGM related Compliance
- Maintaining Secretarial Records, Statutory Registers
- Assisting the day to day secretarial matters of the company as well as the group companies. Registrar & Share Transfer Agent (RTA), Stock Exchanges, Consultants, Auditors, Bankers etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.