Manager - Client Relations at IDC Technologies
Views:3161 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Company Secretary - Micro Financial Firm (2-4 yrs)
Company Secretary - MICRO FINANCIAL FIRM
Hiring CS for one of the Corporate MICRO FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION:
Education : UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - CS
Experience : 2 to 4 yrs.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Advising E-filing procedures and the documents to be prepared for the purpose of Company Incorporation, Conversion of Public into private and vice versa, Conversion of Partnership firm into company, Opening Foreign company Branch office in India, Closure of Company under Voluntary winding up and under section 560, DSC Role Check, Company master data correction and preparing DIN Application to stakeholders and professionals.
- Technical scrutiny of Balance sheet and other documents filed with ROC on behalf of ROC.
- Office and staff Administration viz., Staff welfare, Stakeholders management and Maintenance of essential services as the norms prescribed Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Preparation of documents for the purpose of Incorporation and alteration of the clauses of MOA & Articles of AOA.
- Representing the organisation for resolution of legal cases under various statutory Acts/Rules.
Liaising for legal purposes with the following :
- Legal Advisors required by the various statutes governing the Company.
- Lawyers / attorneys of the Company in respect of various cases / litigations for and against the Company; collating various documents and papers required for the same.
- Vetting of agreements, deeds and other documents. Liaising with ROC, Ministry of Company Affair, Stock Exchanges, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and other Government Regulatory Bodies.
- Ensure finalization of financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards, and statements and statutory returns are completed accurately and on time
- Research & analyze financial statement, notes, cash flow statement & audit related issues.
Excellent knowledge :
- Revenue Recognition, Asset classification, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Analysis, Month end close activities and Financial Reporting etc.
- Independently handling of various types of statutory and non-statutory audits including inspection from RBI, due-diligence from PE Investors, Regulatory & Financial compliances (RBI, SEBI, Stock exchanges
- Contribute to corporate decision-making and to the development of strategy and policy as a core member of the Finance & Assurance team.
- Expertise in ESOP accounting and compliance, Actuarial Valuation and other account standard, tax Computation including deferred tax.
- Analysis of financial and technical aspects of various agreement & report to management.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
- Formulation and implementation of ESOP plan in coordination with secretarial department as per SEBI & ICAI guidance notes.
- Assisting the company for launching its housing loan and gold loan business by ensuring all financial & accounting related compliances and processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.