Company Secretary - Manufacturing/Telecommunications/Financial Services/Real Estate (7-12 yrs)
Category - Legal
Skills : Company Secretary, Compliance, CS
Job Description : Identifying and ensuring end to end Secretarial compliances including compliances under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, FDI Guidelines, RBI, Banking regulations, Identifying various compliance requirements (event based / periodic / due to amendments in statutes etc.) and pro-actively advising other functions / departments to ensure compliances.
Client Details : Indian conglomerate with businesses spanning across manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services, real estate etc
- Identifying and ensuring end to end Secretarial compliances including compliances under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, FDI Guidelines, RBI, Banking regulations, Identifying various compliance requirements (event based / periodic / due to amendments in statutes etc.) and pro-actively advising other functions / departments to ensure compliances.
- Timely filing of all applicable statutory forms, returns, documents with various statutory agencies e.g. MCA, RBI, and other statutory authorities.
- Timely Maintenance of various records and registers under various provisions of the Corporate Laws.
- Ensuring effective correspondence/replies to various Statutory Authorities on various issues as may come up.
- Advising management and handling various statutory provisions and strategic and complex transactions e.g. fund utilizations, Issue of Capital, interim and final dividend payouts, change in directors, related party transactions, inter-corporate loans, guarantee or investments, deposits, Change in MOA & AOA, Charges, Managerial Remuneration, funding, CSR, ESOPs etc
- Identifying, compiling, drafting and finalizing agenda, notices and minutes for board and committee(s) meetings.
- To ensure the attendance and availability of Directors, issuing notices, agenda, drafting Minutes etc.;
- Providing inputs before and after the meeting to enable other departments to ensure necessary business decisions are taken and implemented;
- Resolutions by circulation between two board meetings to ensure speedy business requirement;
- Representation before various regulatory bodies including ROC, MCA, RD, RBI, Bankers, NSDL, CDSL etc.
- Managing and coordinating with board members, Internal auditors, statutory auditors, secretarial auditors, RTA etc. on various audits, certifications and other day to day matters.
- Interaction with board members, group directors, peers and other functions / departments on various complex strategic and operational issues, responding to their queries etc.
- Supply of various information to internal and external customers e.g. operational resolutions, authorizations, directors' details, Related Parties, capital history, corporate restructuring history etc.
- CS candidates with 7-12 years of experience currently working for real estate companies
- Candidates with an experience in managing stakeholders independently will be given a preference
Job Offer :
- Career Growth
- Compensation growth
- Opportunity to work in an Indian MNC
Contact - Meghna Chowdhary - +91 22 4236 3358
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.