Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2800 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary - Manufacturing Industry (2-6 yrs)
Work Location : Tumukur (Karnataka)
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Take minutes, draft resolutions and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House.
- Follow up on actions from meetings.
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advice members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Pay dividends and manage share option schemes.
- Take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
- Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers
- Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management
Interested Candidates can write OR can call to Vijayalaxmi @ 9731740128
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.