Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:440 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Company Secretary - Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Our client's are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
- Managing all the functions and activities relating to Convening Board and Committee meetings, General Meetings - Annual & Extra-Ordinary, Postal Ballots, Resolution, E-voting etc.
- Drafting of Notices, Agendas, Minutes of Board and General Meetings of Companies, Annual Reports, Due Diligence etc.
- Developing and overseeing systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable rules, regulations, and guidelines under the Companies Act, 2013 and other statutes.
- Adequate and Timely Quarterly/Annually and Event based Listed Entity compliances with Stock Exchanges as per SEBI (LODR), SEBI (SAST), SEBI (ICDR) & SEBI (PIT) Regulations.
- Establish and drive Implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
- Experience in handling IPO, Private Placements, Incorporation of companies, Listing with Stock Exchanges pursuant to Scheme of Arrangements, Issue and Listing of GDRs, Rights Issues, Conversion, Dematerialisation of Shares.
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, Depositories, SEBI, Stock Exchanges and other statutory authorities; periodically provide returns/forms required by them. R
- Ensuring Compliances to Secretarial Standards, Rules & Regulations.
- Preparation of Annual Report - i.e. drafting of Directors- Report, Report on Corporate Governance, Management Discussion and Analysis Report and Notice.
- Preparation and filing of various Statutory Forms and Returns to the Registrar of Companies under Companies Act, 2013.
- Ensure that the Board Procedures are regularly followed and provide guidance to the Directors on their responsibilities.
- Advising members of the legal, governance, accounting & tax implication of proposed initiatives of Company.
- Managing compliances of group companies and completing all formalities in this regard.
- Drafting & vetting of various legal agreements and other legal documents such as POA, affidavits, Indemnity Bond.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS), with 10+ years of post-qualification experience in the corporate sector in a Listed Companies.
2. Knowledge of FEMA - FC-GPR, FC-TRS, DI, FLA
3. Knowledge of Companies Act 2013 and LLP Act
4. Knowledge of accounts and Direct & Indirect Taxation
5. Knowledge of IND AS
6. Proficiency using MS Office
7. Can work independently with minimum supervision
8. Excellent organizational and time-management skills
9. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
10. Hands-on experience and attention to details
11. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105