Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:1486 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Company Secretary - Logistics/Freight Management (8-12 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Company Secretary
Company: A Large Indian Freight Management Company with an international presence
Industry: Freight Management
Experience: 10 years +
Education: Company Secretary (CS)
Compensation: Industry best
- Should have a strong Accounting and Administrative background.
- Should have worked for at least two years in a decision making role.
- Assist the company as required regarding any corporate secretariat and company Regulations and Rules compliance duties concerning the Company.
- Assist management with effective legal advice on business issues and company strategies.
- Ensuring the company operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations; and helping prepare briefs, complaints, motions and other court documents.
- To ensure for all statutory compliances required by virtue of different acts applicable
- Maintenance of all Statutory records
- Responsible for Legal matters of the company also including vetting of all agreements, Liaison with Ministry, ROC, RBI and other Govt. Bodies.
- Any other allied activities of secretarial / legal functions of the company as and when required
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and people leadership skills, to interact with people from various functions at different levels.
- Hands-on System.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Managerial/Leadership experience.
- Clear thinking & ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.