Senior Group Manager at Randstad India
Views:319 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Company Secretary - Logistics Firm - LLB (8-15 yrs)
Recruiting for company secretary for one of the fastest growing organization in the Logistic Sector in India for the location of Bangalore.
- Ensuring timely Compliance in Corporate Laws for the Group
- Conducting of Board Meeting including finalization of Agenda, Preparation of Board Folder, and Finalization of Minutes & Follow up Action thereof.
- Manage Legal & Secretarial compliances in respect to Companies Act, SEBI guidelines and Listing Agreements, review and drafting of Contracts etc. Should be able to handle IPO related matters as well.
- Statutory Filling of documents including forms, returns and application with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) with respect to appointment/ resignation of Directors.
- Applying for Director Identification Number (DIN) & Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- All matters with regard to paying dividend
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books & registers.
- Assisting in Secretarial & Compliance Audit.
- Preparation & Filing of Annual Return & Accounts with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Other declaration attestation & certification under Companies Act 1956.
- Ensuing compliance with various Corporate Action such as-
- Declaration & Remittance of Dividend
- Transfer of Shares
- Liaisoning with Ministry of Corporate Affairs/ Registrar of Companies on any queries/notice received from the respective department.
- Ensuing Compliance with respective to any FEMA laws
- Assisting in legal matters pertaining to Corporate Laws.
- Preparation of Directors Report
In case qualified and experience in law
Other Compliance, Legal Support:
- Extend support in Commercial litigation
- Drafting and Vetting of legal documents/agreements/contracts to protect best interest of the company and that they are in compliance with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Provide support for assigned functions in contracting and advisory
- Supervise and review compliance
- Commerce graduate holding membership of Institute of Company Secretaries
- CS & LLB Combination preferred 8+ years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Company Law & secretarial requirements
- Experience in working on IPO or in listed company is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of MCA filing
- Excellent Communication & public speaking skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Relationship building and vendor management