Company Secretary - Legal - Healthcare (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Owning Companies Law requirements like maintaining the statutory registers, convening the meeting, closing the minutes of the meeting, maintaining company records, filing of annual returns etc.
- Closing the Franchisee agreements and any other business contracts and maintaining the record and monitoring the compliance of the same
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Give accurate and timely counsel in a variety of legal topics - labour law, partnerships, corporate law etc.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders to close agreements, protecting the company's rights
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation and applicable regulatory frameworks for the company