Recruiter at Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:422 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Company Secretary & Legal Head - Startup (5-10 yrs)
- Preparation of Notices, Agenda & Minutes for Board and Shareholders- Meetings
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers, Filings with ROC/RD/Other relevant authorities
- Handling Due diligence and legal aspects of raising funds from investors.
- Other tasks/compliances under Companies Act.
Legal and Compliance :
- Compliance with all the applicable laws like Motor vehicle acts, labor law, FEMA, FSSAI etc. and keeping track of overall compliance status.
- Drafting and Review of Agreements/Other Legal documents and Maintenance of signed agreements & keeping track of their validity.
- Liaison with statutory authorities, external consultants, lawyers etc.
- Handling of Litigations if required.
- Monthly report to management on status of compliances.
- Monitoring notices received from statutory authorities and other parties and ensuring appropriate action.
- Advising management and internal teams on applicable laws and amendments from time to time.
- LLB from top tier law college and CS (preferably rank holder or first attempt at all levels).
- Experience of 5 - 10 years in top tier law firms or CS firms.
- Should have participated in Due Diligence / fund raising for companies.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resources and tight timelines.
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management is an essential skill for this role.
- Experience of working in a listed company and handling IPO would be an added advantage.