Founder & Principal professional at Talent Source
Views:356 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary & Legal Head - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for MNC India Private Limited
Wholly Owned Subsidiary of MNC.
Male Candidates only
CS 20% Legal 80%
Searching candidates from PHARMA Co only
For Company Secretary & General Manager Legal position Please go through Job description and send your up dated Resume with present salary Kindly note Job description may change depend on candidate skills
- Manage matter under Section 138 of Negotiation Instruments Act, 1938 Cheque Bouncing Case.
- To appear on behalf of the Company before Honble Magistrate Court for issue of summons, police report, bailable / non-bailable warrants, proclamation etc.
- Advise Company on special Acts such as Consumer Protection Act, 1986, Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and Rules thereunder.
- Liasoning with the external lawyers, Law firms/ Solicitors for briefing the case as and when required with respect to the various legal matters of the Company.
- Conducting Legal Due Diligence as per business need.
Legal: (Managing Affiliates MNC of south Asia
- Drafting & Vetting of Various types of Agreements as per the business needs and requirements.
- Execution of MNC law in the India as well as all the affiliates and to ensure 100% compliance of Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Trust, Whistleblower policy etc.
- Liasoning between affiliate and head quarter for all the compliance.
- Exhaustive trademark watchdog to protect interest of the Company in Intellectual Property Matters.
- Co-existence Agreement for amicable settlement of the Trademarks dispute
- Advisory and Preparation of Search Reports of proposed Trademarks as per request from Business Development / Marketing department. Intellectual Property Matters like New trademark Registration / Opposition of resembling trademark, New Copyright and Designs fillings.
- Maintenance of MIS and Database of Trademark Portfolio and send monthly report to Management. Currently handling portfolio of more than 350 trademarks and 50 copyrights and Design applications.
- Based on marketing departments information on duplicate product, conduct internal investigation, prepare action plan and independently conducting raids under civil and criminal procedure code and to protect Companies product from counterfeit/spurious products and to protect Intellectual Property Rights of the Company.
- Liasoning with the external trademark lawyers for sensitive matters.
Corporate Secretarial Practice:
- Annual, Board and Committee Meetings:
- Preparation and Filling of Secretarial Mandatory and Event based compliances as and when required.
- Holding and Convening an Annual General Meeting, Extra-ordinary General Meeting, Board Meeting, Audit Committee and CSR committee Meeting.
- Preparation of Annual Reports, drafting of Notice, Explanatory statement, Agenda, Minutes of the Annual General Meeting/ Extra-Ordinary General Meetings /Board and other Committees thereof.
- Drafting and Adoption of Various policy under New Companies Act, 2013 and Listing Regulations.
- Incorporation, formation and Conversion of various forms of organizations.
- Liaisoning with Internal Auditor, Statutory Auditors, Various Authorities, Banks, Financial Institution and Security Trustee Agent for approvals/ clarifications as and when necessary.
- Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility requirement.
- Identifying risks and recommend for a suitable policy to management to secure Fixed Assets / Movable Assets.
- Responsible for advising Building, Plant & Machinery, Office Package Policy, Marine Insurance Policy, Goods in transit Policy, Directors & Officers Liability Policy, Public Liability, Product Liability, Clinical Research Liability, Trade Credit Policy. Endorsement relating to above mentioned policies for revaluation of Assets and