Principal professional at Talent Source
Views:350 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Company Secretary & Legal Head - Pharma (10-14 yrs)
Company Secretary & Head Legal
Legal 80% - Secretarial Practice 20%
- Establishing Compliance and Legal departments and supported business development
- Provided legal counsel on general commercial laws & risk, transaction counseling, negotiation & drafting, regulatory/business conduct compliance, dispute resolution
- Drafted various contracts like out licensing & supply, Loan Licensee, Distribution, International/Global procurement contracts,
- Handle litigation matters and coordination with solicitors/advocates including for Excise, Service Tax and consumer court matters
- Handle criminal matters related to Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act
- Handle extensive property related documentation
- Handle registration of Trade Marks, objections related thereto
- Liaising with statutory/governmental authorities/agencies, financial institutions/banks
- Prepare the Legal Compliance Manual and ensured compliance with applicable laws
- Conduct training programs on compliance policies
- Negotiating for settlement of case within the broad policy and guidelines of the company.
- Handling of consumer cases at forums, arbitrations & litigations with contractors.
- Matters relating contract labour, EPF, contractor related statutory compliance
- Issue of warning and termination letters
- Preparation of legal department MIS for Managing Director
- Managing Secretarial activities of the company including its associate/group companies
- Exhaustive trademark watchdog to protect interest of the Company in Intellectual Property Matters.
- Co-existence Agreement for amicable settlement of the Trademarks dispute
Secretarial Practice 20%
- Preparation and Filling of Secretarial Mandatory and Event based compliances as and when required. Holding and Convening an Annual General Meeting, Extra-ordinary General Meeting, Board Meeting, Audit Committee and CSR committee Meeting.
- Preparation of Annual Reports, drafting of Notice, Explanatory statement, Agenda, Minutes of the Annual General Meeting/ Extra-Ordinary General Meetings /Board and other Committees thereof. Drafting and Adoption of Various policy under New Companies Act, 2013 and Listing Regulations.
- Incorporation, formation and Conversion of various forms of organizations.
- Liaisoning with Internal Auditor, Statutory Auditors, Various Authorities, Banks, Financial Institution. Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility requirement.