Manager at Career Usher
Views:577 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Company Secretary & Legal Head - Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
Company Secretary & Legal Head (Listed Company)
CS & Legal Head
Position : CS & Legal Head
Reporting : Chairman & CEO
Location : Gurgaon
Company : A mid size listed manufacturing company.
Qualification & Experience required : Qualified CS + LLB with 13 - 18 yrs of experience in manufacturing & listed companies only. Age not more than 50 yrs.
- Liasioning with various authorities i.e., Stock Exchanges (i.e., NSE & BSE), Depositories (NSDL & CDSL), SEBI, Registrar and Transfer Agent, Statutory Auditors/ Secretarial Auditor and Banks etc.
- Ensuring compliances of the Companies Act, 2013 and its rules made thereunder, SEBI (Listing Obligation & Disclosure Requirements), Regulations, 2015, as amended, Prevention of Insider Trading Regulations and Memorandum & Articles of Association of the company.
- Practical experience of Board Meetings, Committee Meetings (viz., Audit, Nomination & Remuneration, Corporate Social Responsibility etc.) and resolutions passed by circulation.
- Practical experience of Annual General Meetings, Extra Ordinary General Meetings and Class meetings (physical meeting as well as meeting through video conferencing or other audio video means) and resolutions passed through postal ballot Conversion of unredeemed preference shares allotted to lenders banks/financial institutions pursuant to CDR Scheme, Adhering compliance of order passed by Hon'ble National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal w.r.t., repayment of FD dues and cancellation of Equity Shares.
- Drafting and finalizing Annual Reports, handling of investors complaints/ grievances and redressal thereof.
- Prepare of notices, agenda(s), resolutions and minutes, in compliance with the Companies Act, 2013 read-with applicable Secretarial Standards.
- Fully conversant with filing of various information at website of stock exchanges (NEAPS) and listing module of BSE Ltd. and updating website of the company w.r.t., 'investors' page.
- Filing of various e-forms at ministry of corporate affairs' website and maintaining Statutory Registers and disclosures of directors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.