Head at PMS Consulting
Views:536 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Company Secretary/Legal Head - FMCG (14-22 yrs)
- Preparation of the annual calendar and managing all routine activities of the Secretarial Department.
- Maintaining all records of the Secretarial Department.
- Maintaining the status of all Board / Shareholders approvals.
- Organizing and holding all meetings of the Board, its Committees and Shareholders for all entities of the Group.
- Drafting of all minutes and obtaining their approval.
- Managing all compliance of the laws applicable to the Secretarial function.
- Preparation of the draft Annual Reports of various entities in the Group.
- To manage all legal affairs of the Group as under:-
- To advise HOD's with respect to all legal matters
- To vet all agreements.
- To maintain all legal documents / other documents of the Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.