Senior Recruiter at AA Consultants
Views:279 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary - Legal Function - Auto (5-8 yrs)
- All functions related to Board and other Committee meetings including preparation of Agenda for the Meetings, making necessary arrangements for the Meetings, and ensuing all compliances related to Meetings of the Directors and Meetings of the Shareholders of the Company.
- Ensure timely compliance of all applicable statutory provisions related to the Companies Act, SEBI, FEMA, etc.,applicable to the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Preparation of Minutes of Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting and Meetings of Committees of Directors.
- Ensure timely filing of various forms and Returns with the Statutory Authorities and maintenance of all Statutory Records/Registers.
- Ensure timely compliance of other secretarial matters as and when need arises.
- Ensure overall compliances, Corporate Governance practices, CSR and other applicable compliances as a Compliance Officer of the Company.
- Drafting, vetting of legal documents like lease deeds, commercial contracts, Loan Documents, Memorandum of Understanding, Indemnity Bonds, Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Agency agreements, settlement agreements, Non-Disclosure agreements, Confidentiality agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture etc.,
- Effective litigation management of Commercial, Corporate and Court cases and Handling Arbitration matters in co-ordination with the Advocates.
- To review the business legal issues from time to time and assess the possible legal steps.
- Interact with various Functional Heads of the company and provide necessary inputs/suggestion to ensure timely compliance of various Acts/Rules/Guidelines like Legal Metrology Act, MSME Act, Pollution Control Act, IPR etc., as applicable to their functions and Company as a whole.
- Representing the company in ensuring efficient handling and winning resolution of all negotiations and disputes to ensure minimizing litigation expenses.
- Strong written & oral communication & analytical skills.
Qualification and other requirements:
1. Company Secretarial (ACS) Qualification with post-qualification experience of in a Corporate environment.
2. A Law Degree (LLB/BL) from a recognized University
3. Well versed in the provisions of Companies Act 2013 and related Rules/Guidelines and working knowledge in other Commercial Laws.
4. Candidate should be willing to take up challenges and should be ready to work in matrix reporting structure.
Preferred north indian currently in South india