Vice President at Rafaga Infoknowledge Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1876 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Company Secretary & Legal Advisor - IT (13-15 yrs)
QLFN - CS & LLB
Exp 13+ Yrs exp in Company Secretarial, Legal, Litigation
Industry Preference - IT Services & Service Industry
- Maintaining and filing necessary documents, statutory registers, reports and returns as required under the Companies Act and various other statutory acts, rules and regulations.
- Analyzing the Memorandum and Article of Association as per company's stand
- Maintenance of all Statutory Records and Registers as required under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 and other applicable laws.
- Liaising with external Regulatory Authorities, ROC, SEBI, RBI, Stock Exchanges etc;
- Contributing to strategic decision making process on corporate board - agenda; Preparing Notices, Director Report, Resolutions & minutes of AGM, EGM, BM and Committees Meeting.
- Appearance and Representations before Company Law Board (CLB) and Regional Directors (RD);
- Compliance related with the Take Over/Merger/Amalgamation - Finalising Schemes of Arrangements;
- Drafting, Vetting, Reviewing, Finalizing, Managing, Maintaining Audit and Tracking of various Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Terms of Settlement, Contracts, Legal Documents including but not limited to Lease Deed, Trust Deed, Letter of Intent, Agreement to Lease, Sale Deed, Agreement to Sale, Leave and License Agreement, Service Level Contracts, IT Contracts, Marketing Contracts, Admin Contracts, Projects Contracts, Agreements for Security Personnel, Outsourcing Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Power of Agreements, Customer Agreements, Notices etc
- Co-ordination for preparing and providing Legal Documents for Tender Documentation;
- Liaison, meeting with various external Agencies, Law Firms/Lawyers, Counsel, Consultants, Statutory & Regulatory Authorities / Departments, on various legal matters.
- Effectively Attending Courts / Police Stations / CBI / Vigilance / Statutory & Regulatory Authorities to represent the Legal Entities of the Group / Organization and/or its sister concerns, Monitoring the legal proceedings till logical conclusion
- Drafting, vetting of plaints, replies, documents for litigations and arbitrations to ensure that they are in line with legal and statutory requirements and try to ensure that the litigation outcome is in favour of the Organisation.
- Represent the organization in meetings conducted to brief lawyers/solicitors/law firms on ongoing and prospective litigations
- Drafting of all commercial and legal documents as per the requirement of business to ensure that they are in accordance with the corresponding laws
- Effectively liaison with solicitors, advocate firms, lawyers on property acquisition or arrangement matters and ensure timely follow up and closure of desired arrangement. Keep management updated on development periodically
- Design, augment and review contractual instruments and templates which would assist and support various business activities including overseeing the drafting of documentation for Admin / IT / HR / Sales vendor transactions and ensuring that the SLA are well defined
- Effectively validate the documentation pertaining to various business deals to ensure legal compliance and guide the management team on the same
- Compliance of business contracts and obligations and guide on consequences of breach of any provisions, thereby protecting the organization from any legal ramifications
- Advise on intricacies of law when referred to by other department concerned
- Issue legal notices, follow up matters and initiate legal action wherever required