Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:838 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Company Secretary - Law Firm (2-4 yrs)
- Advice on compliance of the provisions of various laws applicable to the clients.
- Manage Board Meetings, Committee meetings, General Meetings and to attend the same
- Handling the Corporate Secretarial and related matters for the Clients
- Support and assist the seniors in the team in corporate compliance matters.
- Research and advice on Company law and other allied acts.
- Assisting in Transaction closings, preparing necessary corporate documentation.
- Incorporation of companies and obtaining other approvals and licenses.
- Managing regular secretarial compliance for clients, including their board and general meetings.
- Maintaining and updating statutory secretarial records for the clients.
- Coordinating with clients for various filings.
- Filing of returns with MCA, RBI, SEBI etc.
- Conducting RoC search as and when required.
- Corporate Due Diligence.
- CS with 2 years post-qualification experience in a law firm / MNC may apply for the position