Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:2265 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Company Secretary - ITeS (8-12 yrs)
KRA Activities :
- Board Meeting and Committee Meeting compliance. End to End documentation of Notice, Agenda and supporting documents, Post meeting compliances such as minutes to be circulated to directors within the prescribed timelines. Stock exchange compliances to be complied within the prescribed timelines
- Listing Agreement and Corporate Governance procedures compliance. All mandatory listing and corporate governance requirements to be complied within the timelines prescribed in the listing agreement. Ensure no penalties are levied on the company
- FCCB Compliance Completion of the conversion process within the timelines and ensure that interest payments are made within the stipulated period; coordinate with legal counsels for reviewing and vetting the documents related to bondholder meetings.
- Annual General Meeting compliance. Completion of all the AGM related activities as per the timelines prescribed by the Act and stock exchanges
- Compliance of the subsidiaries, maintenance of statutory records and supporting audit activities.
- Ensuring that all the subsidiaries of the company are compliant with the respective laws, to ensure that all the statutory records of the company and its subsidiaries are up to date and in accordance with the laws on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring all the required information are provided to the auditors on time
- Requirements under Companies Act 2013 Study, Research and understand the applicability of New Companies Act 2013 including revised Listing Agreement and notifications released by the statutory authorities, etc
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 80 65682908
1st Floor, RCC Chambers, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Opposite Sagar Hospitals, Bangalore - 41
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.