Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:384 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Company Secretary - IT/Digital Transformation Firm (8-10 yrs)
Company Secretary :
An exciting leadership role for a Company secretary aspirant with strong knowledge of managing secretarial activities. Our client is looking for dynamic and energetic people keen on growing their career as a Company Secretary ensuring organisation complies with standard financial and legal practice and maintains high standards of corporate governance. You will utilize your experience in respecting Companies Act and advising Board to ensure compliance compatibility with the business decisions. You will also coordinate with statutory auditors internally and externally. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
- Ensuring compliance with Companies Act and other applicable laws
- Managing all secretarial and ministerial matters
- Seeking approvals from respective departments on relevant business matters
- Advising Board of directors on law related matters
- Preparing for notices, meetings, agendas, etc.
- Maintaining statutory registry and e-fillings, forms, etc.
- Drafting papers including Agenda, minutes, presentations, etc.
- Implementing Board, Committee decisions.
ARE YOU SOMEONE WITH?
- Qualified Company Secretary
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in managing secretarial function independently
- Mergers & Amalgamation knowledge
- Knowledge regarding Companies Act 1956 & 2013
- IPO Knowledge
- ESOPS Knowledge
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the Legal team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes