Company Secretary - IPO (8-15 yrs)
Company Secretary - Bangalore.
Purpose of the role
- Company Secretarial work with respect to Group of Companies
- Working on listing or working in a listed company will be an advantage
Added advantage if qualified in law, then -
- Work in Corporate Laws related works
- Provide support in legal matters and contracts.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the following activities
Responsible for the following activities
- Ensuring timely Compliance in Corporate Laws for Group
- Conducting of Board Meeting including finalization of Agenda, Preparation of Board Folder, and Finalization of Minutes & Follow up Action thereof.
- Manage Legal & Secretarial compliances in respect to Companies Act, SEBI guidelines and Listing Agreements, review and drafting of Contracts etc. Should be able to handle IPO related matters as well.
- Statutory Filling of documents including forms, returns and application with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) with respect to appointment/ resignation of Directors.
- Applying for Director Identification Number (DIN) & Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- All matters with regard to paying dividend
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books & registers.
- Assisting in Secretarial & Compliance Audit.
- Preparation & Filing of Annual Return & Accounts with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Other declaration attestation & certification under Companies Act 1956.
- Ensuing compliance with various Corporate Action such as-
- Declaration & Remittance of Dividend
- Transfer of Shares
- Liaisoning with Ministry of Corporate Affairs/ Registrar of Companies on any queries/notice received from the respective department.
- Ensuing Compliance with respective to any FEMA laws
- Assisting in legal matters pertaining to Corporate Laws.
- Preparation of Directors Report
In case qualified and experience in law
Other Compliance, Legal Support:
- Extend support in Commercial litigation
- Drafting and Vetting of legal documents/agreements/contracts to protect best interest of the company and that they are in compliance with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Provide support for assigned functions in contracting and advisory
- Supervise and review compliance
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND/OR
Commerce graduate holding membership of Institute of Company Secretaries)
CS & LLB Combination preferred - 8+ years relevant experience
Required skills and competencies
- Good knowledge of Company Law & secretarial requirements
- Experience in working on IPO or in listed company is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of MCA filing
- Excellent Communication & public speaking skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Relationship building and vendor management