Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:633 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary - Internet/Online (2-5 yrs)
The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements of the Company and related organizations. Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities, and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the organization and related companies and certifying compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act and other statutes and bye-laws of the organization.
- Assisting in periodical Compliance related to application, documentation, and filing of returns and applications.
- Assistance in setting up group entities in South-east Asian countries, USA, other jurisdictions.
- Ensuring compliances in those countries and filing of necessary returns.
- Carry out all the filings with various authorities in a timely manner.
- To act as a Compliance officer, handling matters related to company and secretarial affairs.
- To plan, conduct and record the Board & Shareholders meetings including issuing notices, preparing agendas, and passing resolutions.
- To assist the finance team in Book closing, Audit & Tax compliance related work whenever required.
- Any other assigned duties from time to time.
- Handling matters relating to charges such as vetting of charge documents, filing of ROC forms such as creation/ modification/ satisfaction of charges.
- Reviewing the legal contracts being entered into by the Company with the clients and vendors.
- The day-to-day secretarial matters of the company as well as the other group companies such as preparation and maintenance of the Statutory Registers & Records, filing of Various Forms under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Manager from time to time
What you will Need?
- Company Secretary qualification from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Required Experience - 2 to 4 Years
- Additional degree in law is a plus Preferred
- Strong understanding of Company Law, Rules, Secretarial Practices, Companies Act, LLP Act, SEBI Act, RBI Act etc. Working knowledge of the Income Tax Act, FEMA, GST etc.
- Exposure to requirements of regulators such as SEBI, RBI would be desirable
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work