Proprietor at Universal HR Solutions
Views:169 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary - Infra/Constructions Industry (2-3 yrs)
We Are Hiring A Company Secretary
Salary: As Per Last Drawn Salary.
Experience: Minimum 2-3 Years As A Company Secretary.
Qualification: Any Graduate/PG.
Secretary Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Drafting Legal documents, Notices of the meetings, Agendas, Minutes, and all other corporate documents in accordance with the Companies Act and Rules & regulations thereof.
- Conducting Board Meetings/CSR Committee Meetings/Annual General Meetings/Extra Ordinary General Meetings along with documentation for resolutions.
- Maintaining & updating statutory books, including registers of members, directors, etc., as required under the Companies Act.
- Preparation and documentation for Incorporation and Striking Off of any Company,
- Assisting during the scheme of mergers & amalgamations.
- Complying with guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for Non-Banking Financial Companies matters.
- Filing ROC Forms.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators & advisers, such as auditors, bankers, shareholders, etc.
- Ensuring abidance with event-based & annual secretarial compliances.
- Keeping Directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
Competencies / Skills Required:
1. Qualified Company Secretary having min 2-3 years of experience.
2. Excellent drafting skills and Communication skills.
3. Assertive, Diligent, and Hardworking.
4. High level of attention to detail and accuracy
5. Ever learning attitude and being solution-oriented.
6. Excellent command of English is a must.
7. Proficiency in the use of MS Office.